Author Interviews & Book Reviews
We aim to include several author interviews and book reviews of thriller/mystery/suspense novels in our upcoming issue and on our blog. If you are an author interested in being interviewed for our upcoming issue/blog or having your book reviewed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative work submissions for our 2nd issue are now closed!
Submitting Creative Works
Our publication centers around thrillers (whether it be action thrillers, horror thrillers, crime thrillers, etc). As long as your work somehow connects to the thriller genre, feel free to submit it. We aim to publish a mix of short stories, flash fiction, poetry, book reviews, and artwork.
Below is some basic information regarding rules of submissions:
- We accept short stories (up to 5,000 words), flash fiction, artwork, and poetry (up to 40 lines)
- We DO ACCEPT previously published work as long as it’s not under contract with a different publication
- Being a new journal, we cannot provide monetary compensation at this time (we hope to change this in the near future)
- We only ask for one time printing rights if we accept your work
- Simultaneous submissions are more than welcome! However, please let us know if your work is accepted elsewhere
Here are a few tips for submissions:
- Please include a short author bio no longer than 75 words
- You may include your story as a Microsoft Word attachment
- One note regarding submissions is that fully edited work has a much higher chance of acceptance
We aim to respond to submissions for our second issue by November 15th. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We look forward to reading your work!
Please email your submissions to email@example.com.
NOTE: By submitting your work, you are also giving us permission to add you to our newsletter. We use our newsletter to send updates on the status of submissions and upcoming issues. Of course, you are free to unsubscribe at any time.