Submissions are now OPEN!
Author Interviews & Book Reviews:
We aim to include several author interviews and book reviews of thriller/mystery/suspense novels in our upcoming issue and on our blog. If you are an author interested in being interviewed for our upcoming issue/blog or having your book reviewed, please email us at email@example.com
Short Stories/Flash Fiction/Poetry/Artwork Guidelines:
Thank you for thinking about submitting your creative work to us! To get a sense of our publication, we highly encourage you to grab a copy of our latest issue HERE!
Our publication centers around thrillers (whether it be action thrillers, horror thrillers, crime thrillers, etc). As long as your work somehow connects to the thriller genre, feel free to submit it. We aim to publish a mix of short stories, flash fiction, poetry, book reviews, and artwork.
Below is some basic information regarding rules for submissions:
Short Stories/Flash Fiction:
- We accept short stories up to 3,000 words
- Please only submit ONE short story per reading period
- You can submit up to 2 flash fiction pieces (each under 750 words)
- We DO ACCEPT previously published work as long as it’s not under contract with a different publication
- Poetry may be up to 50 lines, and you may submit up to 3 poems per reading period
- Please submit your artwork as a JPEG or PNG file (you may submit as much artwork as you like)
We cannot provide monetary compensation at this time (we hope to change this in the near future). We only ask for one time publishing rights if we accept your work. Simultaneous submissions are more than welcome! However, please let us know if your work is accepted elsewhere.
Here are a few final tips for submissions:
- Please include a short author/artist bio no longer than 75 words in the body of your email
- If you have read any of our previous issues, feel free to let us know why you think your piece connects to our publication
- Fully edited work has a much higher chance of acceptance
We aim to respond to submissions by mid-April. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We look forward to reading your work!
Please email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NOTE: By submitting your work, you are also giving us permission to add you to our newsletter. We use our newsletter to send occasional updates on the status of submissions and upcoming issues. Of course, you are free to unsubscribe at any time.